It is time to bring out your bundt cake pan for a special occasion. Yes, you got that pan for a reason, let’s put it to use to showcase your baking skills.
Sioux Falls' newest gourmet kitchen store, Cooks & Bakers Kitchen, located in Dawley Farm, is sponsoring this fun contest, alongside Nordic Ware. So, this is not an opportunity you want to pass up. Visit their website
to see the amazing culinary happenings going on today.
Date: August 6th 2023
Submission Time: 10AM-12:50PM
Who can enter: Anyone may enter, for FREE, between the ages of 14-145.
What to submit:
- One full bundt cake, any flavor, from scratch. It can be plain, glazed, or decorated with an icing drizzle.
- The full recipe, including any glaze or icing. (Do NOT include your name anywhere on the recipe.) Recipe must be titled and legible (preferably typed).
Where to submit: Contest Corner in the Arts Center, located at the NW corner of the Expo’s North Room.
Why enter: It’s fun, show off your skills, but mostly because you could win the grand prize of a Nordic Ware bakeware package from Cooks & Bakers Kitchen and Nordic Ware. Prize package is worth $200!!
How to submit your cake:
- Register online or by mail to secure your contestant slot. (Pre-Registration is recommended, so we can send you a contest confirmation email. No outside food is allowed into the fair, so this email may be needed at the gate to confirm your participation in this contest.)
- Submit cake on any color disposable cake board, no bigger than 12 inches.
- Deliver cake in a covered disposable container, preferably a cake box or dome.
- Cake must be submitted with full recipe, including title (No contestant names in title).
Cooks & Bakers and Nordic Ware’s The Great Bundt Cake Bake Off