- Smoking is prohibited inside all of the buildings. Please respect others’ space and disposed of your butts properly.
- There is a private area to nurse your baby in the Safety Village Building on the north end of the fairgrounds.
Can I bring… through the gate?
- Pets: Service dogs only. Please, clean up after your pet.
- Coolers, food, and drink: You may not enter the gate with a cooler or alcohol.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, and skateboards: We encourage you to ride your bike to the fair, but not inside the fair. No skateboards or rollerblades allowed.
- You may find seating under the Grandstand, in the Pancake House, in Pioneer Lane, next to the children’s safety building, inside the carnival, and near the 4-H Snack Stand.
- Most vendors only accept cash. We suggest bringing cash to do any transactions, including a gate admission ticket purchase.
- ATMs are always located inside the Expo and Grandstand. Others may be found throughout the fairgrounds during the fair. A $3.00 fee is charged to use the ATM.
Code of Conduct
- Appropriate attire at all times. Shirt and shoes are required. No exposed underwear, dew rags, gang colors or gang signs.
- Gang related dress and activities are prohibited.
- No disorderly, disruptive conduct or behavior that endangers others - skateboarding, roller blades, bicycles, radios, cat calls, profanity, etc.
- Any federal, state, or local criminally recognized act or group is prohibited.
- No picketing, distributing handbills, soliciting, or petitioning without management approval.
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed beyond the gated areas (ie: parking lots)
- No loitering, blocking storefronts, or walking groups that inconvenience others.
- During the fair, Guest Services can be found in the Grandstand. Please bring any lost or found items there.